About the Foundation Year 2 (FY2) Programme
The Chain-Florey Foundation Year 2 (FY2) Programme is a collaboration with the North West Thames Foundation School and attracts exceptional clinicians during their academic foundation years to the LMS.
Who is it for?
The scheme allows clinical trainees in their second foundation year who have completed their PhD and have a strong publication record to undertake four months of research in an LMS laboratory.
What is included?
The LMS provides salary funding and consumables during their research stay. The stay is designed to support a future application for Academic Clinical Fellowships.
- Clinical trainee in academic foundation year 2
- Completed PhD
- Strong publication record
Check http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/employment for advertisements
Email for more information
Previous Chain-Florey Foundation Year 2 (FY2) Trainees
- Alexander O’Neill, Psychiatric Imaging
- Reem Bedair, MR Imaging
- Asma Soltani, Cell Interactions and Cancer
- Jayant Rane, Transgenerational Epigenetic Inheritance and Evolution
- Sara Joyce, MR Imaging
- Harry Leitch, Reprogramming and Chromatin
- Phil Ostrowski, MR Imaging and Integrative Genomics and Medicine
- Wilson To, Lymphocyte Development