LMS 1913 Hard Services Manager -
LMS Hard Services Manager
Full time, permanent post
£32,302 – £35,143 plus London Allowances (£3,727 + £1,402) per annum plus £10,000 allowance per annum
You will be required to act as the main point of contact for a new building handover and other projects, ensuring that contracts are fulfilled and our statutory obligations including technical standards are met. You should be able to work effectively with the Soft Services Manager and contractors to ensure that the institute’s estate is safe, reliable & fit for purpose.
You should be self-sufficient and able to prioritise your own workload to ensure that safety and operationally critical work is carried out on time.
To reach the short list for interview you will need to demonstrate in your application:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A relevant qualification in Hard Services.
- An understanding of building engineering services (MEPH).
- Knowledge and experience of project handover requirements.
- Awareness of current statutory requirements.
- An understanding of Health & Safety and how to apply it on our estate
- Good IT knowledge with experience of using CAFM, PTW systems and Microsoft Office